Sage 100 ERP PL – Paperless Office Demo & Overview
Introduction to Sage 100 ERP Paperless Office Module
Sage 100 ERP Demo of the Paperless Office Web Browser Edition – BIS Virtual Tour Navigator
This page includes overview information about each menu task in the Paperless Office module that is accessible from the Sage 100 ERP main explorer menu and aided by an interactive virtual demo; Business Information Systems’ Virtual Tour Navigator. Clicking the thumbnails in each section opens the Sage 100 ERP virtual tour navigator. The clickable blue highlighted rectangles allows you to navigate to related screen panes in each Paperless Office task in which you can experience what the Sage ERP accounting software suite is all about.
About Sage 100 ERP Paperless Office Tasks
Sage 100 ERP Paperless Office is designed to improve communications and save time and costs by efficiently emailing and faxing documents to your customers, prospects, vendors, resellers, and employees in the same office or to remote locations. Go green by utilizing the powerful Paperless Office features not only helping the environment and reducing storage but take advantage of how quickly and easily you can find files, view reports and forms, and print only the pages you want. The Paperless Office Archive contains intuitive search and sort tools so that you can find the document you want fast, fast, fast. Paperless Office is remarkable tool for efficiency and boasts these features.
Paperless Office Features & Benefits
- Convert journals and registers to PDF format, eliminate paper waste, and save money. Plus, you can still print out hard copies and specify the pages that you want. Storing your journals and registers as PDFs lets you search and archive much easier—saving you time and space. All journals and registers are viewable from one location with the ability to determine if they have been updated. What’s more, you can quickly send any of these large documents by email to your auditors. You may also choose to archive the last copy or all previous versions.
- Using period-end reports in PDF format saves on paper costs; plus you can archive reports in a secure and searchable digital format. All documents are available for electronic retrieval through the any PDF Viewer. The Viewer enables you to specify any combination of company codes, modules, and documents to view—so you see only what you want to see. Files are automatically named and saved as PDFs, eliminating the risk of accidental overwrites.
- All standard reports are available in PDF format from the Paperless Office Report Viewer.
- Save sales order and sales order invoice as PDFs and send a copy to the customer. This way, if a customer calls with a question, your computer screen will display the customer’s exact copy. Save postage costs by distributing electronically. Resend the customer a copy of an invoice with the click of your mouse. Users can view these forms by date, source, user ID, and file name. You can see if the form still exists and whether it was sent electronically as well. You also may choose to archive the last copy of the invoice or all previous versions.
- Convert Accounts Receivable invoices to PDF format, print a copy to send to a customer, and save a copy electronically—all in one step. View invoices by invoice date, invoice source, user, or file name. It’s also possible for you to see whether an invoice still exists and whether it was sent electronically and decide whether to archive the last copy of the invoice or all invoices.
- View and reprint Job Cost invoices by date, source, user, and file name. Also, you can see if an invoice still exists and whether it was sent electronically, and decide either to archive the last copy of the invoice or all invoices. Recalling and printing PDF files can be done on either a customer or job basis.
- Save purchase orders as PDFs and send email copies directly to the vendor within the same process, improving turnaround time and communication with your vendor. You can retrieve archived POs by date, source, user ID, and file name. You also may choose to archive the last copy of the PO or all previous versions.
- Gain easy access to Payroll direct deposit stub information, such as how benefits were recorded. The Direct Deposit Stubs application allows you to save all your stubs in PDF format. Reprint and quickly retrieve exact copies of stubs and never again run a report to approximate stub data. All PDFs are available for electronic retrieval using the Direct Deposit Stubs Viewer. This enables you to view and sort records by check date, employee number, check entry number, stub number, sequence number, user ID, run date and time, sent-to email address, path, and document name, plus whether the record exists, was updated, and sent by email. You also have the option to make the Stub Viewer available to all employees. Individual stubs are secured with employee-specific passwords that can be randomly generated, employee created, or defaulted from the employee’s Social Security number.
- Use Electronic Delivery of Forms to speed up communications and eliminate the need to print on letterhead, stuff envelopes, and pay postage costs. Select the delivery method for your documents: Print and mail, email, or fax. Documents that can be sent electronically include: Accounts Receivabel Statements and Invoices, Payroll Direct Deposit Stubs, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Sales Order Invoices, Job Cost Invoices, and Customer RMAs. Virtually all forms can be sent to multiple email addresses and fax numbers.
Questions? Contact BIS
For question and more information on the Sage 100 ERP Paperless Office module’s features and benefits, contact Business Information System – a Sage Authorized Partner, Reseller, Software Support, and Solution Provider.