Common Information Features & Benefits
Sage 100 Common Information (CI) Introduction Recap
The Common Information Module, as the name suggests, is where setup and configuration of …more…cross module options and system-wide procedures for Sage 100 software occur. These user interface tasks and procedures may include Sales Tax Account setup, processing of AP and AR accounts such as, cash receipts and depostis for Accounts Receivable, cash disbursement and payments for Accounts Payable, or the inventory unit of measure (UOM) that spans the Purchase Order, Sales Order or other modules. Other Common Information functionality may include inventory items’ UOM that are associated with Work Order, Bill of Materials, Materials Requirements Planning or eCommerce Shipping processes for manufacturing or distribution.
Sage 100 Common Information Features & Benefits
- This Module is included in the base Sage 100 Software Suite for the purpose of setting up Cross Module Configuration Options.
- Common Information Setup Wizard assists you during the setup of a new company when you access the Common Information module for the first time.
- Memo Manager allows you to define where system-wide memos can auto display and be maintenained with in Sage 100 Software.
- Bank Code is designed to index up to 36 unique bank codes for each company.
- Sales Tax Accounts are capable of tracking multiple registration numbers, exemption numbers, and general ledger account numbers for your business.
Have Sage Software Support Questions? Contact Brian Parker at BIS.
For Sage 100 support and training questions or more information about the Sage 100 CI module, contact Business Information Systems – a Sage 100 Authorized Partner, Sage 100 Reseller, Sage 100 Certified Consultant and Solution Provider.
Thank you for visiting the Sage 100 Common Information Feature and Benefits Page at BIS on bisnets.net
- Brian Parker
- Business Information Systems Inc.
- call: (858) 449-5947
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org